Situated on approx 36 acres of lush cleared land with creek frontage. This contemporary yet character filled home has to be seen to be truly appreciated. Originally the old Conjola Post Office, it has been thoughtfully renovated and extended bringing it completely up to date. Complete with a luxury parents retreat offering private bedroom and tasteful ensuite featuring a lovely private deck with tranquil outlook over the pastures to the bush lands and creek.
The southern wing extends to the kitchen and living spaces and two more bedrooms. Spacious rooms throughout with modern fixtures and fittings complementing the tradition of the original home. Entertainers will appreciate the large covered deck area with built-in bar and country charms extending out to the established grounds & manicured lawn. Comprising of 5 fenced paddocks, a huge machinery shed, steel cattle yards for 80 head, 5 stables, dam and creek.
Picture yourself, family and friends enjoying all this property has to offer, with large outdoor covered entertaining deck, kids playground area, fire pit or take a stroll down to the creek for a swim or kayak. Keep horses, chickens or livestock with everything set up and nothing to do. This is the ultimate playground with space to ride quad or motor bikes and plenty of room to store all the toys.
If you’ve been dreaming of your own rural paradise only 2.5 hours from Sydney or Canberra, and 15 minutes to the beaches of Mollymook or Narrawallee, you need not look past this gem. All within a 10 minute drive to the lovely village of Milton.
– 4 bedrooms
– 2 bathrooms
– 3 toilets
– Private parents retreat with magnificent open planned ensuite and sunken bath
– Rumpus room
– Open plan kitchen/dining and family room
– Timber floorboards throughout
– Open wood fireplace
– 2 x Reverse cycle air-conditioners
– Ceiling fans
– Built in office/study
– 36.5 acre parcel
– Creek running through to Lake Conjola
– 5 fenced paddocks
– 240 volt electric fence around perimeter of property
– 5 Bay stable
– 24mtr x 9mtr machinery shed
– Steel cattle yards (80 head)
– 1 natural dam
– Huge outdoor entertaining area
– Private balcony off parents retreat
– Kids playground and cubby house
– Chook pen
– Dog houses
– Pig pens
– Fruit trees and orchid
– Established landscaped ground
For more information, please contact Christine on 0458 412 381.